Daily Check-in: Wednesday, November 3rd

Hey, FB Fam, and hopefully a happy halfway day to you!

Fancy a workout today? What was it? Did you like it? Maybe rest was better suited to your needs. Either way, I do hope you found/find what works for you today. Working for me today is another upper body workout from the mass challenge. So I will fit that in if I can today,

With food most certainly thrown in there as well. What food it shall be is still a mystery to be solved. Not really in the mood for anything. Just food.

Now being it is Wednesday, let me share a wildflower called a Blazing Star. Beautiful, striking purple towers of little flowers right there. This one here was folded over so the flowers were laying horizontal, otherwise they naturally stand straight.

Alright I'm off for now. You already know it, but thank you for reading and/or checking in with me today! I know where the real blazing stars are. :)

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***