Perspiration Pals 3 November 2021

Hello there, Pals? How are you this………..? (fill in the gap with the appropriate time of day) Don’t misunderstand me, I’m genuinely interested in how you are but I don’t like saying ‘how are you this morning’ simply because it happens to be morning here. Anyway, I spent some time watching TED talks and animation videos last night and one of them gave me the idea about today’s question.

The video I saw was about the lifespan of various animals including us humans. We certainly don’t have the longest life expectancy but we are rather good at increasing it. There are some fascinating animals that have a very short or really long life expectancy. Can you tell me which animal has the shortest lifespan? And the longest? Do you think there are perhaps creatures on this planet that are practically immortal…? And if there are, can you pronounce their name? How do people try to increase their lifespan? Oops, I accidentally (on purpose) asked you five questions. This has turned into a pop quiz. You have 15 minutes.

Which routine/programme/challenge added to your calendar is going to contribute to increasing your lifespan? I’m still free-styling until tomorrow and then I’m going to start the Mass Challenge next Tuesday. Who’s gonna be my workout buddy?