Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout: Lower Body Stretch with Yoga Strap or Towel

Good morning FB Family!

We've got a new feel good stretching workout for you:

10 Minute Lower Body Stretch with Yoga Strap or Towel

These lower body stretches make a great cool down routine after a lower body strength workout or high intensity interval training (HIIT). It can also make for a quick break from a busy day, an extra stretching session in the pursuit of becoming more flexible, and/or something that you do in front of the tv or before bed in order to help wind down.

I’ve shown these stretches with a yoga strap, but really you can benefit from this routine without any equipment at all by using your muscles (instead of a strap, t-shirt or towel) in order to pull yourself into the stretch. Make it work for you!

How many of you are starting into the new 2 Week Mass Challenge? Looking forward to seeing your check ins and what you think of the challenge!

I'm in a hurry today because I've got a couple of meetings, and then I'm going to be filming a new workout. I've been working on a post detailing my October, which has really turned into more of an article at this point, but I'm planning on sharing that here tomorrow.

I hope your month is off to a great start! Let us know what kinds of workouts you would like to see from us next.

Kelli