Feature Request - Preview Programmes/Workouts before adding to Schedule

Hi! I'm fairly new to the FB Plus space, but so far, it's been STELLAR. I'm genuinely loving the feeling that I'm getting real, effective and care-oriented training from two people as my direct, one-to-one coaches. Anyway! I have a feature request, and I know it's probably not a priority, but it's something I'd appreciate seeing.

When viewing a program, it would be SUPERGREAT if there was an option to preview one or two workouts from that program BEFORE we purchase/add to our schedule. I'm not asking to view the whole program on the main descriptor page, which short-circuits all your hard work - not at all! I also am not asking to replace the very important "Program Info" blurb about experience level, how to recover and nourish yourself, and any medical advice - that is all VERY important stuff!

It would be so helpful if a workout program had an extra section on the Program Introduction page [or wherever] that gives either a small sampling of some of the workouts in that program, or just including the breakdown of ONE workout from that program. I know there's already the summary information of the intensity, workout keywords, and average duration and intensity, but I'm asking for something a little more informative. This is both for FB Plus members and people who need to purchase programs, so we can ascertain what kind of program, time investment, and challenge we can expect, you know?

Currently, the only way you can actually get an idea of what a program contains is by adding the whole thing to your schedule - and sometimes paying to do so - and then going into any random day on the calendar and viewing that day's workout, or just clicking through each day. If it's not for you, then you remove that program from your schedule, and search for something else. It just feels like an unintuitive way to get a preview or insight into a program - doubly so if you've paid for that program.

I hope this somehow makes sense? TL;DR: I'm not asking for the workouts to be described on the main page for that program! Just asking for either a sample or summary of a workout or two to be included.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

ps love your work. :D

Edited