Perspiration Pals November 1st

Hello everyone and welcome to the first Monday of November. As you open your FB calendar onto to a new month, let us know what's in store for you. I know for some in the community starting a new month means wrapping up a program or challenge and heading into something new. The FB team will also be releasing the new Mass Challenge today. Are any of you planning on taking up that challenge this month?

As for me, I'm sure I'll eventually finish Complete, hopefully this week. I had planned to restart week 4 today and do that favorite level 5 I skipped last week. Unfortunately, my body doesn't want to fall in line. A stiff lower back on Saturday turned into a painfully stiff one yesterday. I did some yoga for low back and sciatica, which helped a bit, but my back is still feeling a bit delicate so I'm thinking deadlifts might not be a good idea. Instead, I think I'll look for a FB back focused video and maybe do some lower body Pilates.

As for food, what's everyone whipping up today? I only had one small chocolate last night on Halloween, believe it or not, but my eating this past week has left me feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I know it's definitely time to fix that so I'm putting my favorite healthy dinner protein, salmon, on the menu tonight, along with some roasted veggies.

That's it for me friends. I hope you stop by and say hi, and even more importantly, I hope you have a great week ahead. Remember, this thread is open to all!