Daily Check-in: Monday, November 1st

Hello Blenderbuds! I hope you had a nice weekend and a pleasantly spooky Halloween if you celebrated.

Now it's time to welcome in November! ..Hard to believe that we are at the 11th month of the year, but nonetheless, here we are and I'm glad you are with me!

So before we get a move on this check-in, I want to thank our Dutch duo, Anne and Lea, for some wonderful ghosting this past weekend! Thanks to you both so much!

And of course to Kim as well for her hosting the past couple weeks. Always great!

Alright, so catch me up. Where are we at on this Monday? Literal to metaphorical, let's read all about the extra extra. ..Today might be a workout day for me. I'd like to start the new challenge today, but I might also just call it an active rest. We'll see.

I'll also see about dinner. Cooler weather came in over the weekend, so a turkey pot pie sounds delicious and weather appropriate. Not that the weather ever stopped me from summer soups or winter nice cream. What are you eating?

The random picture for today be a big ol' Hydro pup face giving Monday some kinda look. He is not an early riser this one.😂

Good day, good week everyone. I'll catch you in the replies.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***