Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

week 43 goal evaluation - you're welcome to join

So, sleeping for only 4 hours after an entire evening of boardgaming and drinking an entire bottle of wine, does not improve your climbing skills.. Just in case you were wondering, I tested it.. Doesn’t work.. ;)

Even though the climbing did not go great, I have noticed I am less afraid of doing more dynamic moves. I am projecting a problem with a dynamic move in it, and hope to send it in the next 2 weeks.. It is a grade 5, so that will be awesome.

My breakfasts and lunches went well this week. I ate lots of carrots, tomatoes and cucumber at lunch. It helped keep the snacking at a minimum. This week I am my friend's “sugarbuddy”. She is a “quit smoking” coach and knows how to quit an addiction, she also is pre-diabetic and loves sugary stuff… When she is coaching and people smoke when they are not supposed to, her question is “did you slip or did you fall off the wagon?”. This week, when she wants to eat something with added sugars, she will text me and I will ask that question.. I wonder what the effect will be on myself.

I’m on a bit of a “self help” binge lately with my podcasts and also reading a book about changing patterns in your daily life. For now the book has given me a great insight about my son’s bedroom and lack of focus.. So even if it does not help me personally, it will help me be less frustrated ;)

Do you read self help books and / or listen to podcasts? If so: what are your favourites?

Goals this week:

continue with the loaded with veggie lunches, this weeks veggies are cucumber, tomato and paprika. Salads and / or snack veggies.

Help my friend lower her sugar

Find a way to incorporate hip stretches in my daily life and do it.

What are you doing this week? Let me know.. The weekly posts are not just for me, you can do you own goal evaluation here as well..