Perspiration Pals - 31 October 2021 ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ‡

Happy Halloween P Pals! How are you all doing on this Spooky Sunday? Did you enjoy an extra hour's sleep this morning with the clocks going back?

I'm stepping in for Deb today, whilst she is hopefully having a wonderful time at her happy place ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ–

I know we talked about Halloween yesterday, but as it's the 31st today, (and because I'd already planned my post, before I saw CK's ๐Ÿ˜‰) I hope you don't mind me continuing the theme for a little longer. Just for a bit of "fun" I thought I'd post a Halloween themed, workout menu for you. It's a bit like choosing dishes from a tapas menu, if you want to play along, what would you choose for a killer workout? I have to admit, the cardio choices look dreadful and I'm wondering if the ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Himself prepared them! Anyway, here's my tasty tapas choices:

Upper Body Hors-d'oeuvres - Push-ups, biceps curls, triceps extensions

Lower Body Appetisers - Pulsing squats, deadlifts, kettlebell swings

Core busting Main Course -Plank, bicycle crunches

Cardio...surely too full by now? - Jump squats, plank jacks, side lunges, speed skaters, burpees, mountain climbers, jump lunges.

Now it's up to you if you want to actually have your workout meal, but me? Sadly (or not), I had the last couple of days of Complete to finish and I decided to combine the two days into one, by swapping the UB strength for a shorter one and choosing the pilates/strength option for my LB. Altogether I did 52 minutes of exercise and that's enough of a killer workout for me! I can add this delightful workout menu to my custom workouts, for when I'm feeling ready for Beast Mode! ๐Ÿ˜œ

So, apart from working out or resting, what are your plans for today? Are you cooking up any broths in your cauldrons? Casting any spells? Whatever you decide, have fun! I'm off to dig out my broomstick, ready for tonight...cackle, cackle, cackle! ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

**P Pals always welcome everyone in these daily threads**๐Ÿค—

Edited