đź‘»checkin: Sunday 31-10

Hello all you lovely blenderbuddies, 2nd Dutch “girl” doing your checkin for today, Sunday. I am still in bed, the clocks changed so I’ve got an extra hour in bed. And gosh, did I need it! How about your neck of the woods? Does your country/state have DST clock changes? Do you mind it? I don’t, just that from now on in my part of the Northern hemisphere, it will get dark so early again… not my favourite time of the year as far as that’s concerned! But I loooove autumn colours. What’s your preference? Autumn, winter, spring, summer? Or do the seasons not change not that much where you are?

Anyway, to business!! What’s on your calendar today? I am doing another day of nature conservation work in Stourhead (my favourite place). More posts to be put up in a field as markers for the apple trees that are going to be planted there in January. I hammered in 90 posts yesterday, so today somebody else can do that! But what are your plans? Whatever it is, enjoy what you do! Enjoying your fitness, whatever you manage today, enjoying it is the most important point, well, other than listening to your body, of course!

Now next bit of business: food… your plate today looks like what? What will be on it? Lovely new things, old and trusted comfort things? As we are driving home later tonight, we will stop at a restaurant and eat there. We will both be too tired to cook.

Right, as I will be outdoors all day, I won’t reply to all your bits and pieces till late, but I WILL reply!

Let me finish off with a splash of Mother Nature’s colours!!! This was a week ago, I just love that sunlight mistily shining through there. Maybe you can show me a photo of some wonderful colours surrounding you today….

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited