HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 30th🧛🧹

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to our last October weekend!

I chose today's quote for Allen, as I'm sure his weekend in the kitchen will contain this vampire-repelling ingredient! At our house, Halloween is a pretty cozy affair -- pumpkin pumpkin pie and a classic horror movie night (I'm thinking Dracula this year). What will you be doing for Halloween? Is it celebrated where you live?

This morning I'm getting back into the groove with my workouts. Was just too tired for glute activation yesterday, so that comes over to today, and I'm thinking about adding Kayla's foot/ankle video as a finisher. Always good to have strong ankles before ice season hits.

We're getting rain all weekend, so it will be a good time for cooking and cleaning. Cooking will be: make yoghurt to make pie and as long as we're making pie, make quiche. And as long as I'm roasting a (kuri) pumpkin, probably make pumpkin soup. We should take a page from Martine and start in on a good thorough fall cleaning, before we hunker down inside for the winter, but we'll get started by clearing out some superfluous stuff. I've started making up a bag of clothes to give away -- I have a former colleague who is just enough smaller that she can happily wear stuff that squeezes me, and I noticed in my drawers and closet a bunch of stuff that I just never wear any more.

Have you got anything fun on your schedule today, or are you just gonna enjoy a slazy Saturday?

Edited