Perspiration Pals October 29th ๐Ÿ’ผ๐ŸŽถ

Hello Pals! It's FriYay! As I write this, I for one am rejoicing to have made it -- well, almost -- to the end of a monster week. A week of 11 meetings, two of which are still waiting for me today๐Ÿ˜จ. I think it might be seasonal thing, I noticed CK is in the same boat as me. Are your calendars full up with meetings too? Even when they are good and productive meetings, that much interaction and thinking have made my poor brain super tired... I slept terribly and dreamed about work, except that we were a large professional choir that had been rented out to a guest producer... it was kind of funny, I knew who was going to be the "diva" and everything... umm sorry got off track there๐Ÿ˜…. So basically, I'm looking forward to switching over to working my body instead. First up: glute activation workout!

How about you, Pals? What have you got that's tired, and how are you changing things up for yourself? Is it your muscles that are toasty and deservedly sore, or are you like me, ready to flee the desk and get your workout groove on in time for the weekend? It will be great to work out this weekend -- not rushed in the morning and not overtired in the evening.

Have a great day everyone, and remember all are welcome in our quirky corner of the forum! Tell us about your workouts, your cooking, your dreams, your cats, or just hang out and take it easy ๐Ÿ˜†.

Edited