Perspiration Pals 28 October 2021

Hello there Pals! I hope yesterday’s topic didn’t put newcomers off. I mean some people can’t stand the sight of blood so I don’t suppose they find the topic of sanguinarians too appealing. Today’s questions aren’t going to be about blood but they are about another kind of body fluid. Sweat.

We already talked about how effectively sweating can regulate body temperature but I haven’t asked you (as far as I can remember) what types of sweat you can list or why our palms or feet sweat when we get nervous. Also, and this question is a bit more personal, have you noticed that you tend to break a sweat easier and sooner since you started doing regular exercise, especially HIIT.

I’m planning to sweat this evening with another upper-body routine with Daniel. My biceps are still a bit sore from the previous one but since this routine is meant to target some other muscles, I think I’ll be fine.

My mini lifebook came back to life and it says it’s Animation Day which reminds me of a childhood dream I had. I wanted to be a ‘cartoon maker’.