Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 38-Min Weighted EMOMs with Bodyweight Strength and Cardio Circuits

Good morning FB Family!

I hope you’re ready for my second EMOM workout:

Weighted EMOMs with Bodyweight Strength and Cardio Circuits

EMOM stands for Every Minute On the Minute and is a special format of interval training during which you sequentially complete prescribed reps of exercises in a circuit within a minute’s time. The quickness with which you complete the exercises determines your recovery time before the next minute-long interval as there are no official breaks between rounds. The Bodyweight Circuits contain both cardio and strength exercises. The strength-based exercises are an opportunity to catch your breath from the cardio moves while still in a working interval. A main challenge of this workout is shifting between different cardiovascular responses based on the different physical demands of the EMOM and Bodyweight Circuits, giving us a means by which to benchmark our progress with each subsequent attempt of the workout. Make sure to read the write-up for workout completion tips and a few different ways to keep track of your progress with this workout.

I generally prefer filming at the beginning of the week, but I have flipped the script this week. I’m writing and planning workouts right now and thinking far ahead into the future. What kinds of workouts do you think I’m planning for you? Better yet, what kinds of workouts do you want me to plan for you? Just a couple loaded questions for you, haha.

I love the planning process and self-reflection that occurs during the fall season, but it typically marks the beginning of increased anxiety for me. Haley’s article on How to Better Understand and Manage Stress came at just the right time for me! The article was a great reminder for me to track my stress trigger patterns and be very purposeful with my self-care practices. So helpful and timely!

I hope that everyone has been enjoying all the new content and finding a balance between working out and taking breaks for both your mental and physical wellness. Enjoy this EMOM workout whenever you’re ready to tackle it! If you’re having nostalgia for my first EMOM workout, Strength and Cardio EMOMs (Every Minute on the Minute) Workout, feel free to complete both. I recommend putting at least a day or two between workouts. Trust me. I’m looking out for you.

See you on the screen,

-Tasha