Morning workout and walk

Hello!

I was thinking what would happen if I just set my alarm half an hour earlier in order to work out. Well, the workout happened! I picked one of my faves 15 min cardio and pilates workout with Kelli 🤩 which was gentle enough for the morning. I have FB Stretch day 2 planned for the evening, so Im looking forward to that as well!

After that I got ready just on time to leave by foot, as I usually take the bus a bit later. The walk went fine, I was worried about strange people being present in the streets now that its so dark but there were none, except outside the train station. I couldnt avoid unwanted attention after all. These people see a girl/woman and automatically think "what should we do huh?". Not only think, they outright shout it. I was in a great hurry to get inside and to my platform, they didnt physically stop me at least. Now that I think about it, its safer to take the bus and be a part of the crowd when in that area too early in the morning (like 6:30). Also, Im thinking about obtaining a pepper spray, just in case.

I hope your day starts better than my walk, and hopefully theres a workout or a rest day complete.

P.S.: Ill try to attach a sunrise picture from my train later on.

Edited