My Workout and My Day

Hi everyone I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting online lately because I have been really busy between working around the house and going to school. I've just been forgetting to get online and talk to all of you and I'm sure that all of you miss me posting online almost everyday, but I've been keeping up with my workouts everyday on the days that I'm here. I've been doing a lot of schoolwork at school and I've been getting good grades sometimes, by turning things in on time and getting it done in a timely manner.

There has been a lot of things happening at school for me there was a lot of sports going on for the longest time and we were winning the games there was a school dance, spirit weeks, competitions and so many other things. I've also just recently just played in my very first soccer game and my team lost the game only because there was a lot more people on the other team. If there was the same amount on each side then we probably would have had a better chance of winning the game, but instead we lost the game.

So there has been a lot of fun activities going on at my school for the past 14 or 13 weeks I think maybe more than that.