Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 26th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's life treatin' ya?

I hope it's been good to ya, and that you're doing well!

And even if life's kickin ya in the teeth right now, I hope that you'll remember to take care of yourself. Remember to slow down, to breathe, and that very few circumstances in life last forever. So, give yourself a bit of grace, and feel free to share with us what's troubling ya if that helps lighten the load a bit. ❤️

So Blendfriends, let's talk some workouts, eh? What's on your schedule for today?

I've got a recovery cardio scheduled. I'm in the week of Burn 2 where it's a total body day followed by a recovery day. I think I may add some core work onto today's cardio. I'm tempted to try Daniel's new weighted core routine--it looks like such a burner! We'll see if I have the time later on!

And what's happenin' in the kitchen today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

I've been craving some chicken gyros lately, so we might be making those tonight.

Finally: another puppy pumpkin pic for our pumpkin week! This is Miss Mable! And as you can see: she LOVES *hates* pumpkins! She's just so thrilled that I made her sit near them to try to take a cute pic. (If looks could kill though....)

Well Blenders, that's all from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited