HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 26th

Good Tuesday morning blendfriends! We are now 60 days away from Christmas! 😁🎄

We will have a repairman in first thing this morning, to look at our portable dishwasher. It started leaving some specs of grime on dishes, despite us using a cleaning agent for the dishwasher, and it leaked the last time we used it. This happened a few months ago but I thought it was best to have it checked out during our vacation, so that one of us can take care of the repairman while the other can handle Loki, who goes berserk when someone comes into the apartment. I’m just happy we’re first on his list of clients today, so no waiting around.

Yesterday’s cleaning has left me with a sore upper back and arms. Like a good workout. We’ll allow ourselves a total rest day today, and watch series and movies. It is supposed to rain for most of the day anyway, so staying inside under a blanket sounds like a good idea. I may do some baking though, which I didn’t get around to on Sunday. What has everyone got planned for today?

The quote I chose on this day relates to believing in yourself, in your abilities and your potential. Our thoughts and beliefs are powerful tools that shape who we are and what we do. Convincing yourself that you are amazing and that you can do anything is half the battle 🙂

Have the best Tuesday everyone!