Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

NEW! Free core strengthening workout. Strength for your entire core

Good morning everyone,

Today we have a new free workout for you that will challenge your core. This routine, though designed to be a strength and mass building workout using added resistance, can also easily be used as a toning routine by simply performing it with bodyweight only. Take your pick and give it a shot.

Weighted Core Strength Routine - Home Abs Mass Dumbbell Routine

This routine is a three set per exercise beast even when done with just bodyweight so get ready to be sore the next day. Because this routine is intended to be done with added weight as a strengthening training routine I have included some helpful tips in the write up that will help you get the most out of any strength workout, so be sure to give it a read.

For those of you who have been following the FB Plus releases of our most recent upper body split routine, the third and final workout in the series, focusing on the shoulders and lats will be going live tomorrow. The other two workouts can be found here: Back and Biceps, and Chest and Triceps.

Any ideas for suggestions for new workouts you would like to see from me or perhaps a new series of workouts? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for watching everyone; see you tomorrow for the Plus workout release.

Daniel