Daily Check-in: Monday, October 25th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you doin' on this Monday? How did your weekend go?

I hope all's well with you!

And let's give a massive THANK YOU to our wonderful Coby for hosting this past weekend! I loved reading about your trip to visit family, and I'm so glad you had a great time! Thanks again, Coby!

As for ghosting this upcoming weekend, I have Alexi down (if that still works for you?), and Shabnam, would you like to host the following weekend (November 6th & 7th), if that works for you? Let me know, and thank you!

Alright, Blendies! Let's do this thing!

What's your Monday have in store for you? In life? In workouts? In food? Tell us all about it!

I've got a pretty typical Monday in store. As for workouts, I've got an upper body strength and HIIT routine on the schedule. I'm hoping that my energy levels will be a bit better this afternoon when I get to that--otherwise, I may be rescheduling. As for food? I've not a clue right now. We gotta go grocery shopping, so that'll dictate what we'll have.

Finally: a pic! Since this is the week leading up to Halloween, I think it's appropriate that we have some pumpkin-related pics this week! So we'll start off with puppies picking pumpkins! Look at how thrilled they are! (Especially Mable. Can hardly contain herself.)

Well Blenders, that's all from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited