R

Truly Blown Away

I wanted to take a moment to say I'm so thankful and pleased to be a part of this group & for Kelli and Daniel! I've been reading on the community board the past few days. Yall honestly post some really helpful & uplifting things. Kelli & Daniel yall are so cute together & your workouts are clear & easy to understand. I'm currently on my fourth day of low impact program round one. My husband & I both are doing the program together. I'm currently 5'5" & 180lbs. I think my biggest issue with myself is probably my weight. Since I had my son 3 years ago my mind and body has been like a roller coaster nightmare. I have been struggling with bad bouts of depression and anxiety since having my son also. This program is definitely helping me with my mental well-being & weight loss. After reading over the community board too it really helped uplift me & realize that it's not impossible to be in shape again. I have been doing Mediterranean Lifestyle too for a little over a month & I love it. The only thing is I kept scolding myself for being overweight but would never get the motivation to do something about it. I mean I tried a couple times but never felt so determined & inspired as I do being a part of yalls group.

I don't really have a specific weight goal because muscle weighs more than fat. I'm more focused on how fit I am and fat content. I would love to be able to run 10 miles again and want to run more. I guess that's kinda my ultimate goal. Again thanks everyone.