I care more about my arms, than I care about my abs :))

Yes, it's just crazy! Those batwings are killing me. I have super thin arms and legs. ONLY From knee to toe and from elbow to wrist.

When I have to wear a tank top or a spaghetti strap dress it's the horror. I can't wear because it looks horrible, all the fat is there and it obsesses me so hard, to the point that I don't care about my little belly pooch. And When I workout, I gain muscle immediately on my biceps and my arms look even bigger, lol. I definately need to clean my diet, because that's the problem.

And now I have a wedding coming in 20 days and I have a spaghetti strap dress. I started FB Burn workout program but my main obsession remains those arms. I guess I will do some extra upper body workout, for the next 2 weeks, in the 6th day of workout, instead of the yoga recovery video :)).

Are other people like me, here? having crazy obsessions? Like, not minding at all other body fat, but the one in certain areas?

In my case, the double chin and the batwings are my main obsession :))))))

Oh, I attached an image too, to explain what I mean. As you can see, my arms are looking terrible with a strapless/ spaghetti strap dress. Please skip over the poor fashion choices. I don't know what was in my head when I've chosen that necklace.

PS: Not really asking for an advice, I am reading a lot of useful advice here, surfing trough topics. I am mostly having a rant, spitting out frustration :))). If you have an advice, go ahead, but you can also share your "pet peeves" :)).