Weekend Check-in šŸ‘»: Sunday, 10/24/21

Happy Sunday, Blendies! How goes it today? Did you have a good weekend? Anything fun or interesting happen? And Iā€™m sharing a picture of my inner beast to hopefully make you smile: an alpaca! I loooooove them! Goofy, crazy hair, smiling, and strong and able to carry heavy loads! Yup, thatā€™s my inner beast! What would your inner beast be?

Well I had a fantastic time at my dadā€™s birthday party. My heart is so full, having seen family that I havenā€™t seen in YEARS! We laughed, we teased, we ate, and Iā€™m pretty sure I have to do some damage control because my kids heard some words theyā€™ve never heard before! šŸ˜® This side of the family is a little rough around the edges, lol!

So whatā€™s on your workout calendar for today? Mine says ā€œrest,ā€ so Iā€™m going to do what it says! What does yours say?

And whatā€™s on tonightā€™s menu? Iā€™m a foodie, so make me drool! Although, for a foodie my dinner tonight isnā€™t very spectacular. Just some spaghetti- something easy after traveling and partying!

Thanks for checking in with me! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***