Daily Check-in: Friday, October 22nd

Hello, Blendfriends!

Well, we made it to another Friday! Yay!

How are you all doing today? Are you looking forward to your weekend?

I hope so! We have our lovely Coby guest hosting for us--so that's something to look forward to right there! Thank you, Coby!

What else do you have planned, Blendfriends? Anything fun? Or maybe just a chill day and upcoming weekend for you?

I think it's gonna be a mix of both for us. Adventuring about, and some relaxing. Sounds good to me!

And what about for those workouts, Blenders? What's in store for today?

I've got a lovely HIIT and lower body strength combo. It's 36 minutes with an optional EC of 15 more minutes of HIIT--which I think I'll pass on. I've not been going over 40 minutes of exercise lately (barring extra stretching), and that's been working well for me. Plus, who wants extra HIIT anyway? ha.

And what's comin' out of the kitchen today, Blendfriends? What's on the menu?

Well, we were gonna take a cue from Miss Raven and have pita pizzas tonight, but my pitas are bad! Darn it! They'll make my chickens happy, but I hate when that happens. So we'll have to come up with plan b.

Finally, today's pic is of the final rainbow for the week! This one was a morning rainbow, probably one of the most vibrant I've seen in awhile, and it was so close to me that I couldn't fit it all into frame. So there you have; rounding out rainbow week with this beauty!

Alright my friends, that is it for me this week! You'll be checking in with our fantastic Coby over the weekend, and I'll be right back here with you on Monday!

Until then: Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited