Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 21st

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

We're at Friday-eve as our lovely Miss Raven would say; and hopefully that's good news for ya! I hope you're lookin forward to your weekend already!

Speaking of the weekend, we are currently in need of some weekend guest hosts! We've got nobody scheduled for the any of the upcoming weekends (including this one), so if you're interested in hosting, please, speak up! We'd love to hear from you--and thank you in advance!

Ok guys, let's talk workouts! What's goin on there today? Something good? Somethin sweaty? Somethin relaxin? Or maybe nothin at all?

I'm scheduled to do the descending reps upper body routine today. I think I can manage that. I had to swap and heavily modify yesterday's HIIT and core routine due to lower body soreness and cranky knees. So I did extra core work; and I'm feelin that a bit now. Hopefully it'll stay mild, and I can get that upper body work in later!

And how about some good food, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

I'm not so sure. It's supposed to be a very cool, rainy, and Fall-like day, so maybe we'll have some kind of seasonal soup.

Finally, the pic! Let's continue our week of rainbows with this one! This was over the other cornfield, that was just recently cut. I love these rainbows so much! I hope you do too!

Well Blendies, that's it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited