Perspiration Pals 20 October 2021

Hello Pals! How are you? I wanted to start the thread a bit earlier but I’ve had nonstop boring tasks ever since 8 a.m. If I had known that I’d be battling with paperclips, staplers while getting nasty paper cuts making it difficult to type as fast as I can, well, I’d probably have done nothing to prevent this as you never know where things go wrong. It’s always in hindsight that you realise what you should’ve done. Don’t worry, this is not today’s deep question. Today, we are going to talk about body parts we take for granted until they start hurting. Joints. (My sore wrist gave me the idea)

A joint is defined as a place in the body where two bones come together. So far so good, but not all joints move. Can you give an example of a place in the body where bones meet but don’t move? I’m really not flexible but even I have relatively flexible joints. What are our most flexible joints? I hope your joints are healthy and they don’t give you grief at all.

As for exercise, depending on how I feel after my dental appointment, I may or may not reschedule today’s lower body routine. I’m not too optimistic about my tooth but we’ll see.

My mini lifebook says it’s Sloth Day. I like sloths with their permanent dopey smile. Did you know, that sloths are three times stronger than us? I mean they can lift their entire body weight upwards with just one arm. Cool, isn’t it?

*Edit: Sorry about the microscopic picture...

Edited