Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 19th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today? How's your week starting off so far?

I hope all is well with you!

Let's jump right into our check-in today, shall we?

So, Blenders, what's happenin' in the realm of workouts today? HIIT-ing it hard? Pumpin' some iron? Or maybe takin' it real slow?

I'm superbly sore in my lower body from yesterday's workout. I did my favorite lower body routine (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength) and it ALWAYS makes my glutes sore. I've done this video so many times, but it still gets me! So it's definitely a perfect day for some upper body work. I've got a bodyweight upper body routine, plus a short EC with some weights. Perfect!

And how about some good food goin' on today? What's on the menu, Blenders?

I've got some Brussels sprouts I need to use, so we'll be roasting those alongside some chicken, perhaps. Sounds good to me!

Finally: this pic is from a week or so ago out on the lake. We've been having the quintessential Fall weather of bright sunshine interspersed with periods of rain/mist. This creates almost constant rainbows; including this one that ended right there in the water! Kinda cool!

Well, that's all for me today, Blendies!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited