Perspiration Pals October 19th, 2021

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing today? A rainy but slightly warmish day here. I almost forgot I had to host, much like most days!

Done with early meeting and have team lunch on most Tuesdays. The only problem I have with face-to-face team meetings is...my stomach, it is so predictable and starts these passive aggressive growls..

Workouts: I should be starting week 4 of Strong this evening. But yesterday morning I had a big fall right outside my apartment --it was very slippery with rain and all -hurt myself, hopefully no fracture. So might take it easy or tone it down to Bodyweight..

Some Cookie musings: This weekend, I managed to go hiking with lil fur baby. she's started to put her head out of her bag and enjoy the view :) Although this morning, she protested her mom leaving for work by peeing on the carpet (again!). sucha lil monster I have!

Food (mis)adventures: okay as we all know about my (lack of) cooking skills... I looked up a recipe for creamy mushroom soup. then I saw one more recipe. then very confidently, I shut them both and used my fickle memory.. Like Rachel (from FRIENDS), i mixed the two recipes...and while it turned out to taste good, but instead of a soup, its consistency was like a pasta sauce 🤣 and that is how I had it! lol

Alrighty, that's it from me. Over to you now, drop by to say a hello or more..lurking is more than welcome. We always welcome everyone in these daily threads.

Thank you for checking in with me today!

P.S. A pic (or two) from our hike in comments below :)