Yesterday "In the Kitchen" - Weekend Recap 10/18/21

Good Monday everyone.

Hope your weekend was fantastic. Mine was great, but, just a little to short as most of them can be. Busy getting ready for the week of rain that started last night. YAY! Looking at over 4 inches in the next week. Fabulous.

So this weekend "In the Kitchen" was pretty laid back. We had leftover lasagna pinwheels Storm made on Friday for dinner. Saturday was nibble lunch. We had Salmon and linguine with pan seared veggies and side salad for dinner. Sunday lunch was Salmon again. This time I made a sandwich and Storm had a salad with it. Last night I made a loaf or sourdough bread and we finished up the split pea Savannah made.

A little slow, but, going to pick up and move 2.5 cords of oak firewood will do that to a weekend. So what did you do spectacular "In the Kitchen" this weekend? Have anything special going on? Family, friends, football, just life? Let us all see your successes and the not so good ones as well. It is all about sharing and an exchange of ideas to get each other cooking real food.

Edited