Daily Check-in: Monday, October 18th

Hello and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend? How's the past few weeks been treatin' ya?

I hope all is well with you!

And let's give a bit hearty Thank You to Lea, our wonderful weekend guest host; and also to our lovely Miss Raven for the past couple weeks of check-ins too! Thank you guys all so much for all that you do!

So, Blenders, what's good? How's life? How's those workouts going? How's the weather in your part of the world?

Please, tell us all about your day and your goings ons!

We've been having some unusually warm weather here for October. As such, we've been out on the boat fishing a few times in the past couple weeks. This lead to Mr. Alphie pup meeting his first ever fish. As you can see from his eyes, he very much had a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot reaction to said fish. Not sure how much of a fisherman he'll end up being, but at least he's seen a fish now.

Ok, let's talk workouts, eh? What's happenin in the exercise world, Blendfriends?

Well, I finished Abs Rd 2 last week, and now I'm working my way through Burn Rd 2. Which honestly almost feels like a continuation of Abs Rd 2. I'm enjoying it, modifying/skipping workouts as needed. It's just so nice to not have to worry about scheduling my own workouts right now. One less thing I can let go of for now.

And how about some delicious and nutritious #eatrealfood goin' on today, Blenders? What's on the menu?

Not sure. We've got some leftover chicken chili that we might just have for convenience's sake.

Well, that's all for me today, Blenders!

Thank you so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited