Perspiration Pals 17 October 21🌲🌳🌴

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I have a silly question for you today thanks to Ck. If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?

I would be a dancing tree. That tree looks like she is having fun! I don't know what type of tree that is. My second choice is a Loblolly pine because I like the name. They are long, graceful, flexible and appear to be dancing in the wind. I like looking at them from a distance against the sky. They are so tall that you have to look at them from a distance otherwise all you see is a long thin trunk.

Now on to exercise and food. I am posting this late Saturday night since I will be out tomorrow morning so I am not sure what is on my food menu except for oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast. I have plans to meet a friend for a walk in the afternoon. Stetch is on my calendar. I am looking forward to trying one of Kayla's workouts, and I the total body strength workout for FB30 R3 that I meant to do Saturday.

So what kind of tree would you be? 🌲🌳🌴. CK and Ivett have a headstart on this question as they chatted about it yesterday.

Or if you don't feel like talking about trees let us know how your day is going. What is on your food and exercise menus?

All are welcome to post or be silent Blenders in our friendly, quirky corner of the FB community. 🤗

Edited