HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 16th

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to the weekend! Because of all those gol-danged meetings I've got on schedule this fall, I'm hosting Saturdays now, and Storm will be back Sundays and Mondays. But I must say, hosting is pretty much the only fitness-related thing I've got nailed down right now -- between my vacation and that longish visit to my Mom, I have been out of my routine quite a lot in the past six weeks. So here's a little wisdom from Benjamin Franklin : "By improving yourself, the world is made better. Be not afraid of growing too slowly. Be afraid only of standing still."

These are words of encouragement for me, and for a few among us who are going through difficulties, upheavals and trying to keep good habits. I just looked at my calendar, and the two-week Booty challenge has only taken me 3 weeks, so it's not as bad as I *felt* it was! But since I want to get back into doing a scheduled daily workout, I've put Stretch on my calendar. I feel like I can complement it with... stretch goals🤣. Well, I'd better get on it! I want to get my workout in this morning, so I have the rest of the day before me!

What have you got going on today? Are you working out? Cooking up a storm? Or just slayin' a lazy Saturday?