Daily Check-in: Friday, October 15th

Hello to all Blendies and Blenders around the world! To have, "Blender" mean something more than a kitchen appliance is a commonality that we can all identify to. We are Blender. And true to kitchen fashion, we pulse our way through life; be it via workouts or food.

So from pulse to pulses, workouts to food, how does or has your day look? ..As expressed by the photo, it's figgin friday! My fig tree is getting ready for another crop of figs. It typically has two a year. And I very much look forward to when they are ripe. Almost as much as I look forward to eating pizza later today.

As for a workout. I am pretty lower body sore (thanks, Tasha!) so maybe I will just do the stretching workout from Kayla and call it a day.

Okay, now it is your turn. Share all you like as it is always a pleasure to read you!

And keep that up through the weekend with the lovely Lea as your weekend guest host! Thank you, Lea!

Alright, almost done here. Note that Kim returns on Monday to resume her fantastic hosting. But until then, I hope you have a nice day and even better weekend. It's a priveledge hosting it up with you guys. Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***