Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Joint and Core Stability Routine for Hypermobility

Hi, FB family!

I am loving all of your feedback, thoughts, comments, and suggestions for new workout content. My idea bank keeps growing by the week, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Today’s workout video - Joint and Core Stability Routine for Hypermobility - fits the same theme that we have been following for the previous video releases: Stability. As I sat down to create the workout, I realized that I never explained the importance of stability and how it ties into every movement we make. Hopefully, this video answers your questions and reiterates the benefit of incorporating stability exercises into your weekly routine. Please check out the Intro of the video, if you haven’t already.

Although the routine is targeted for hypermobility, don’t let that deter you from trying it. It’s an effective, low-intensity, minimal-equipment-needed workout that can easily fit into your current exercise routine, regardless of your fitness goals. Admittedly, this workout is heavily focused on hip and core stability, but any exercise on your hands and knees will challenge your shoulder stability, too.

My least favorite exercise, the wall angels, were thrown into the workout at the very end. I am still struggling to perfect my form on them, but they are an absolute must for people with rounded shoulders, neck discomfort, and long days of desk work. The workout allows for 3 sets of 5 but feel free to increase to 7-8 reps as long as your technique holds.

As always, thanks for working out with me. Have a great weekend!

-Kayla