Daily Check-in: Thursday, October 14th

Hello, Blenders!

So what's the Friday Eve mood? All or mostly good I hope!

Did you workout today? Going to perhaps? Hah. I deluded myself thinking there was time for a workout yesterday. It was definitely a full day. So I just did the stretches before bed from Daniel, which were nice, and then took advantage of waking up early to tackle a Tasha Thursday with both her latest workout and stretching routine. Feeling tired, yet energized with a dash of accomplishment. Go me. And go you! I hope you find that right mix movement and make it all work for you.

And what are you eating? I think grilled chicken is the ticket for me. I'll find some rice and veggies to be side kicks.

And because we are somewhere on a Thursday, let's talk ghosting. Lea, if you are still up for it, this weekend is all yours! But after that, it can be anyone. ..So is there any interest to host check-ins next weekend and going forward? Old or new, doesn't matter. Just a desire and you're good to go! Let me or Kim know and we will have you on the list!

Alright, before I take off, I have a random trees and sky photo to not really cement the good day vibes, rather it's just nice to look at. The setting sun lit the tops of the trees to a golden color, so it was a little neat.

Okay, thanks for reading and checking in with me. I hope the day and/ or night is kind to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***