Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 12th

Hey Blenders, how are you today?

It's another busy bee day for me, but I kinda want to hide like and move at the pace of a turtle. Unfortunately I can't do that and or achieve being as cute as this baby turtle pictured here. I love how yellowy orange they are when they are so little. It's like holding a drop of sunshine. Well, sunshine that can pee on you...

Anyway, what's your workout or rest today? I did some stretching yesterday at least, but I'm hoping for something more today. If not, I will at least try to keep stretching it out.

As for food, sandwiches want to be the savior of supper. Who am I to deny its dinner hero complex? Do share your meals and all the food!

Okay, I'm out. Thanks for reading and checking in if you so choose!

Also to Kim, #TangoTuesday 💛💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***