HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 12th

Good Tuesday morning Blendfriends! Though it has been very warm here this past week and it feels like Summer, I chose a quote today to go with a picture of the Fall colours that I took when we went for a drive yesterday:

“The trees are about to show us how beautiful it is to let go.”

For one moment today, I hope that each of us can let go. Let go of a worry. Let go of stress. Or let go as in letting loose and enjoying a great belly laugh, or bursting out dancing or singing at the top of your lungs.

So yesterday, my attempt to reboil the apple jelly that I had made, in the hoped of getting it to a jelly consistency, turned it into thick, hard caramel. I tried using a thermometer, I tried the cold plate test, I try looking for sheeting on a spoon, but I still overcooked it. I just don’t know how to tell the correct set point for jelly 🤷‍♀️ At least it was made with apple scraps, so no apples were wasted in the process

What are your plans for today? I have to go into our regional office this morning. I just hope it won’t take me 1h35 minutes to get there like last time. I will continue with my PT exercises for my left Achille’s tendon. I exercise both legs and I am noticing that my right ankle is much less flexible than my left, a consequence of me slipping on an icy patch and twisting my ankle at the beginning of last year. So these exercises will have different benefits for both ankles/legs. I also plan to complete a better posture workout before supper.

Wishing everyone a great day ahead!