Here I am! - Life update

Hi all! (sorry this got so long!)

so i used to post quite often but have been kind of quiet lately, although lurking.

ive been dealing with an issue that i see a few other people have too- a toxic workplace. ive always worked at big corporations where if you looked at someone the wrong way you ended up in HR but this small office- holy moly. that is all ill say about that! haha

it started really affecting my mental health, physical health(i swear my sciatica was a symptom of it!), and my life in general. i was doing modeling on the side and i let that fall off.

i knew it was time to get out and even though id been looking for a job for awhile i stepped my game up and am happy to say my last day here is 10/22 and my new job at a big health insurer in my state is 10/25! yay! it also includes much better hours! yay!

ive been working out this whole time but most of the time was just going through the motions and that is unlike me! the day after i gave my notice i started 2 week strong and have noticed a definite difference in how i feel working out!

so im going from working 930-6 mon-fri and every 4th sat 4 miles away to driving into the city mon-fri 830-5. yay regular life! so i already decided - 2week short &sweet for the first 2 weeks as ill be getting up early enough to workout and shower before bf gets up.

its like my 3rd job in 3 years and im 41 now so hopefully this is where ill stay!

thank you for listening and for those of you also dealing with it - thinking of you! ❤️

Edited