Weekend Check-In: Saturday, Oct 9th

Hello beautiful Blendfriends and welcome to Daily Check-In and to Saturday!

How are you? I hope fine or better than fine and if not, I hope bad times passes and you turn fine soon.

So, let's talk about fitness and foods. How's it going blenders? Where are you in your FB calendar? Are you following any program/challenge or you're just browsing day by day to free style? As for myself, I'm on day 6 of FB Simply Stretch challenge. I might do some heavier than stretch EC but I'm not sure yet. What I'm sure is, I want to hear from/read you about it.

And since we need to nourish our body anyway, what about foods today? Please share your delicious foods, well... just the pic or description😉😁, with us and make our mouth water. As for myself, I haven't decided on this part yet.

And lastly, my photo is an absolute beautiful pink sunrise we had here a couple of weeks ago. Hope you're eyes warm up with it like mine did.

That's all from me so far. As always, I'm looking forward to reading you. Thank you so much in advance for being stuck with me this weekend and for sharing your parts.

Take care everyone💛

Edited