Yesterday "In the Kitchen" Friday 10/8/21

Happy Friday Everyone.

Hope you are all ready for the weekend. Some of you are already on the weekend (almost). Raining here right now. YAY! Been a long while and we are grateful for every drop. So what was going on in your kitchens yesterday.

Long day yesterday getting ready for the rain. Storm had planned to make dinner and when I got home we decided to change it up. So I got to choppin' and ended up making a Spicy Maui sausage corn chowder. Maui sausage is just blend of seasonings this particular company makes. The chowder has red potato, red onion, celery, carrots, whole and blended corn, crumbled dehydrated bell pepper from the gardens, smoked paprika ( I think; may have grabbed smoked ground chili flake: too spicy for Storm ), turmeric, garlic, black pepper, parsley, and a little chicken stock. Cooked it all down and thickened it with oat milk and blended raw cashews. Turned out great for me, but, like I said, a bit too spicy for Storm.

What did/do you have going on "In the Kitchen?" Any special events or food menus?

Edited