Daily Check-in: Friday, October 8th

Hello Blendies!

Are we Fridaying out or what? Tell us how that is looking or has looked for you today from workouts to food to life!

I'm tired, but doing alright. I have some total body stretches in order with day 5 of the stretching challenge. I might add on an upper body strength or core workout beforehand. But what about you? I hope you find that movement that feels good today!

And naturally find some food that makes you feel good too! Pizza for sure is my answer to that today. All the yums and yays!

Alright, before I sign off and leave the weekend in Shabnam's very capable hands, I have another flower for you. A sweet potato flower. I have this one just growing in a random spot and thriving quite well despite the lack of attention I gave it.🙊

Okay, until we meet again on Monday, I hope you guys can have a nice, relaxing, whatever you need it to be kinda weekend. Take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***