Daily Check-In: Thursday, October 7th

Hey hey Blendos!

Looks like we are at yet another Thursday, so how is that going? Maybe it's a day that has you already having the weekend in your sights? To complement and enhance your weekend, just a reminder that you have Shabnam as your weekend guest host this Saturday and Sunday. Yay! ..And if you ever want to ghost (guest host) a weekend, do speak up! Next weekend is already filled (Lea on the 16th & 17th), but after that it can be yours! Love to see you here!

Anyway, how about the sweat and all the rest? I got up early so I just got through a nice stretching routine for the back and lower body, but not before I gave Kelli's latest workout a try. Her "workout with me" format was pretty fun. And sweaty. And full of jump squats😅 ..I like it. My kitty Carbon payed me a visit to support, but only during the stretches. He was totally down for that.

And what be on the menu for today? I think I'm making something with turkey and pasta. Other than that, I'm enjoying a homemade pumpkin spice latte right now. It certainly adds to my October.

Oh and here is the latest picture from my rescue squirrel! She is almost ready to be released, but it will be a soft release to help her transition to the wild. Right now she loves hanging and climbing on to me!

Okay guys, I talked enough and the stuff and things await me. I hope you can level up your day and have a great one!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***