Fb Burn 1 complete results

Finished FB Burn round 1 and on Day 2 of FB Strong. Here are my results. :)

I have been using FB workouts on and off for the past year. This March, I finally decided to try and buy one of their programs: FB Burn 1. It had a good mix of hiit, cardio, and strength which I think are the best combo for fat loss especially for an endomorph body type like mine.

3 weeks into the program, I keep looking at myself in the mirror and thinking "I don't see any changes." I took "before" pictures and videos but I was too nervous to look at them and realize that there really was no improvement.

So what I did was take pictures this morning (2 days after completing FB burn 1) and put the old and new pictures side by side. And there we go. The changes are small but I'll take it! Although I might say the lighting had a part in it, I do feel my jeans getting loose around my waistline and my bikinis fitting much better.

I realize results don't come fast so I'm now looking into consistency and long-term results. It helps that the programs are in "checklist" format so it excites me everytime I finish my scheduled workouts. I just started FB strong and added a few cardio into the calendar and see how that complements my body type (I am aiming to tighten the jiggles around my lower body).

My eating habits are not perfect but I do track my macros and calories using myfitnesspal. I changed my mindset and see food as fuel structured as carbs, protein, and fat and not just "calories". This mindset helped me not feel guilty after a cheat meal and not fall into a binge. Lol.

I guess my biggest regret starting the program was not taking measurements for a more accurate comparison!