Daily Check-in: Tuesday, October 5th

Hey there, Blendfriends! ..More or less, welcome to a Tuesday. I have a soft sunrise here for today with some flowers from a Spanish Needle to be so artfully in the way.

Now what is the workout and food plan for today and how is it all making you feel? Hopefully you are enjoying and making that healthy lifestyle fit for you. ..I managed to do day one of the stretching challenge as a good start to the day, but never made it to the kettle bell workout. Monday ended up being so uncooperative to say the least 😅 ..So I will be trying for that KB workout with Tasha today, coupled with today's back stretching from Kayla

Food is just a thought at the moment. Maybe you guys have something more concrete? There was turkey cacciatore last night, but it needed help as in I don't think I made it a success. Hah, they can't be all winner dinners.

Okay, well I hope your day goes fairly well, Blenders. I look forward to you reading me, me reading you. And just thanks for being here and checking in with me today on a Fat Bear Tuesday. Yep, I saw Kim post this last week, and it was pretty cool to learn about and follow along! Final round today between Walker and Otis, so who is going to be your fatty bear pick for the win?

https://www.nps.gov/katm/learn/fat-bear-week-2021.htm

https://explore.org/fat-bear-week

And all thanks to Kim for sharing this fun! ..It's not only a Fat Bear Tuesday, but a #TangoTuesday as well 💓💓

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***