Looking forward to what lies ahead

Hello everyone!

So many people in the HKS accountabilty group have probably heard me talk about how I've been struggling to work out since the beginning of this year and I've mostly been walking and doing yoga workouts. This week I'm quite excited because I've been noticing my body has become a bit stronger and more energised so I'm going to attempt to come back and do FB videos with strength and cardio. However I am attempting these workouts at the current level I'm at which isn't incredible but I can sense that my body can most likely manage a 10 minute session whether thats cardio or strength. This is incredible and fantastic news to me because I've been working so hard to get to this point! I've been missing my strength workouts since this year but I've tried to stay as patient as I could. I'm going to attempt a 10 minute lower body workout in the morning, and obviously include both a warm up and cool down, to see how it goes. If the session doesn't go too well that's absolutely fine and I'll attempt these kinds of workouts at a later time. I've got all the time in the world to get back onto my workouts, there's no point in rushing my body if it's not at the right stage yet.

So here's to a new beginning 🥂