Daily Check-in: Monday, October 4th

Hello, everybody! Hello, and flower power greetings brought to you by a Red Cyprus vine. The leaves are delicate and fern like, and given something to climb on, it will do so like a pro. And as seen from the pic, the flowers look like stars and are just a lovely shade of red.

So how was your weekend? Obvious good for sure was Coby for wonderful ghosting this past weekend. Thank you! And thanks a many to our Kim of Kims for a fantastic past couple weeks. Always a treat to hear from ya!

So how are you on this start of the week? Start of something surely sounds better than a Monday, no? So where's your start at? My start, workout wise, is beginning the latest two week challenge. Simply Stretching is my focus and center, but I plan to add some workouts as independent extra credit. If I have time, today's EC will be featuring a kettle bell workout with Tasha. Yay! As Tasha would classically say in all genuine enthusiasm.

As far as food. I've lately been circling around not sure. Appetite has been all over the place, so I've been figuring it out day by day. I have some hard boiled eggs, so maybe something with that. I know, no real planning or ideas here. Except if it is Friday. Then I just know😅😅

Anyway, I do have a busy day ahead so I better get up and going! I wish nothing but greatness and good luck for you today and going forward, FB Fam!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***