Ppals 3 Oct 21 😋🥕🥘

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I hope you are all having a great day! It is almost Sunday here and I just finished an impromptu meal prepping session. That is what happens when I start cooking after 8 pm. I really wanted to try the slicing blade on my food processor and I had some veggies I needed to cook. Then I couldn't find the directions for my machine. After searching around the house I finally found them on line.

Slicing zucchini and carrots in my machine was fun! Then I sauteed it with onions and garlic and put it over rice. By this time it was too late to eat a full meal so therefore I have meal prepped a few meals.

My kitchen didn't look quite as bad as the picture and I have a few meals but it did take 2 hours.

Now it is time for me to go to bed!

So I have told you what is on my food menu for tomorrow, for exercise I am planning on a walk in the afternoon and bodyweight strength and hiit workout for FB 30 R3.

Over to you. Tell us about your plans for Sunday. I hope you are doing something fun.

All are welcome to chat with us in our friendly and quirky corner of the FB Community.