Daily Check-in: Friday, October 1st

Hello Blendfriends, and welcome to October!

Here we are, beginning the 10th month of the year! Kinda crazy to think we're that far along in 2021 already, but it is what it is!

It also happens to be Friday, which I hope is good news for you too!

So how are you today, Blendfriends? Looking forward to your weekend, and our lovely weekend guest host, Coby? I certainly hope so! (Thanks again, Coby!)

What do you have planned in the workout world today, Blenders? Is it a level 5/5 day for you? 0/5? Somewhere in between?

I'm not sure if I'll get to my workout today. We have some afternoon plans, and I don't know that I'll have time to squeeze it in. It's supposed to be my favorite lower body routine (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength), but I will probably be rescheduling it for tomorrow.

What about in the food part of things today, Blendies? What's on the menu for today?

Not sure. Since we'll be out this afternoon, it'll depend on what's going on there.

Finally, a pic: Just of the moon!

(And Fat Bear Week update, if you're following along! Otis and 812 advanced to the next round! Today, we've got second round matchups of Grazer v 132 and Chunk v Walker. Think I'm going for the cubby, and not sure about Chunk v Walker. I think those two are pretty closely matched!

More info on Fat Bear Week: https://explore.org/fat-bear-week)

Ok that's all from me for the next few weeks, Blenders! You'll be back with our fabulous Miss Raven on Monday!

So until then:

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited