Perspiration Pals - 10/1/21 ☕🍁🍂

Hi friends and welcome to the first Friday of October! And do you all know what is special about today? I don't know what Ivett's mini-lifebook says, but Google tells me it's International Coffee Day! A couple of days ago, you likely would have found me attempting to ignore my coworkers talking about this or that coffeshop giving out free coffee for national coffee day, as I was still on my medically imposed caffeine ban that started in July. But today the universe has smiled upon me and gifted me with an international celebration of my old friend on the very day my deprivation comes to an end. Just in time for the cold seasons too. Sorry for the ramble, I just really like coffee.

I also really like Pilates but after a month straight, I am definitely not sorry to be finishing up my four week program. I've been deviating from the program already though. Turns out I prefer my Pilates in the classic style so today I'm subbing in an old school mat Pilates for lower body in place of what was on my calendar.

As far as food today, my friend is celebrating her oldest daughter's 21st birthday with a bonfire and pizza party tonight and the weather looks perfect for it, dry and cool.

So are you all as excited about Friday as I am about coffee? If not coffee, what are you excited about eating and drinking today?

I've been sorta out of the loop these past weeks, but I know Ivett has restarted Mass. Anyone else tackling a new program or challenge for the new month? Maybe the new stretching challenge that will be released today?

That's me signing off then (finally). Remember anyone is welcome to stop by and say hi!