A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group October 1

Hi Blendfriends!

It is a new month! Can you believe it? For some reason I was thinking October was still far away but here we are. I always feel like a new month is good for a new start. What about you?

Thought of the day is from Anne Lamott "almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes...including you".

I think this is very fitting for me this week since I was missing from FB and also missing from my workouts. I have had a stuffed nose and a lot of sinus pain since Sunday and I decided to focus on rest and hot tea this week. I am feeling much better now and hoping tomorrow to do some sort of exercise. I was still biking to work so I was not completely lazy. Usually, I would feel horrible guilt over not doing anything but I feel ok about it. Sure I am sad my calendar for September won't be complete but I know those days I was working on my body too by giving it a rest.

So let me know what you guys are up to today, Resting, working out, eating something amazing or doing something fun!

Happy Friday!