Daily Check-in: Thursday, September 30th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blendfriends!

Happy Thursday, and Happy Last Day of September to you!

How are you all doing today? Are you looking forward to the weekend already?

I am! I'm about excited for the weekend as Maisy here is about apples! I mean, look at that face (🤣😭😭🤣). Apples alone are excitement worthy, but roll them down the road and they're worth going cross-eyed for.

What about you, Blendfriends? Are you cross-eyed-apple level excited for your weekend? Or is it just gonna be another couple days for you?

We've got some lovely weekend guest hosts lined up for the next few weekends:

Oct 2nd & 3rd: Coby

Oct 9th & 10th: Shabnam

Oct: 16th & 17th: Lea

So checking in with these lovely ladies is just another thing to look forward to! Thank you all so much for volunteering to host--we can't wait to hear from you!

And what about today, Blenders? What's on the schedule? Workout-wise? Life-wise? Food-wise?

Workout-wise is a descending reps upper body routine for me today. I'm looking forward to it!

Life-wise is going to be enjoying another beautiful day with some nicer weather.

Food-wise is an I-dunno. Maybe pasta?

And before I go, if you're following along with the Fat Bear Week tournament (and I hope you are), Miss Grazer and Mr Walker both advanced to the next rounds yesterday! Today, we've got Otis vs 402 and 812 vs 131! I gotta give my boy Otis some love--as he's super old (at least 25 or so), barely has any teeth left, and managed to pack on an impressive amount of weight for winter! And then I'm going for 812, because he's Mama Holly's cub! What about you guys? Who's a part of your Fat Bear Week bracket today?

(for more info on Fat Bear Week: https://www.nps.gov/katm/learn/fat-bear-week-2021.htm or https://explore.org/fat-bear-week)

Ok guys, that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited